B.A., University of Utah, 2000; J.D., New College of California School of Law, San Francisco, 2003.
Admitted to practice in California, 2003; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2004
Santa Cruz County Bar Association
Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Monterey Bay Workers’ Compensation Attorneys’ Association
- Northern California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys’ Association
- South Bay Industrial Claims Association
- Diablo Valley Industrial Claims Association
- Industrial Claims Association of San Francisco
Certified Specialist, Workers' Compensation Law, California Board of Legal Specialization, since 2014
Workers' compensation defense with a focus on defending and protecting the assets of all employers, including cities, counties, school districts and their insurance/adjusting agencies. Practice includes general civil litigation, including subrogation matters.
Mr. White enjoys road and mountain biking and playing soccer.